- Parent Category: Marketing
- Published Date
Personal information collectionSANP may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website.
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website.
- information about transactions carried out over this website.
Using personal informationSANP may use your personal information to:
- administer this website.
- personalize the website for you.
- enable your access to and use of the website services.
- publish information about you on the website. If you are a member and have chosen
to share information with the public we will publish your name, city and region with
a link to send you email on our page called "Find an NP".
- send to you products that you purchase.
- collect payments from you
Where SANP discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, SANP may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your dataSANP will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
SANP will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Other websitesThis website contains links to other websites.
SANP is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.